Mastech Digital recognizes that it has a responsibility to the environment beyond legal and regulatory requirements. We are committed to reducing our environmental impact and continually improving our environmental performance. Our day-to-day behavior encourages customers, suppliers and other stakeholders to do the same.
The General Counsel & Head, Systems is responsible for ensuring that the environmental policy is implemented. However, all employees have a responsibility in their area to ensure that the aims and objectives of the policy are met. The Information Technology Services group of Mastech Digital group and their offices will follow these environmental guidelines:
- Comply with all relevant regulatory requirements
- Comply with local recycling laws.
- Turn off lights and equipment when areas or offices are not in use.
- Minimize the use of paper.
- Re-use office supplies.
- Maximize use of ceramic and metal kitchen utensils as opposed to paper and plastic.