Artificial Intelligence & Digital Business Transformation
Although Artificial Intelligence has been a buzzword for quite some time now, the positive impact it enables for businesses keeps growing with each year. Across industries, Artificial Intelligence is facilitating true digital business transformation, allowing businesses to take their operations to the next level and deliver more tailored, more sophisticated customer experiences. Below, we take a look at some of the industries where Artificial Intelligence is gaining significant traction.
- While still relatively nascent, AI is beginning to pick up steam in the healthcare realm. Machine learning can track and identify specific health patterns within a group of individuals. X-ray machines with smart vision can help pinpoint diseases, and natural language processing techniques can improve drug prescription accuracy and safety. And once this data can all be integrated and understood, more individuals can be helped, at a faster rate, benefitting patients tremendously.
- Manufacturing & Construction
- AI holds unprecedented value in the world of manufacturing and construction. From enabling safer, more efficient operations to preventing faults before they happen by way of smart analytics, the significant reduction in human error and long-term costs will be a key factor in the sustainability of businesses within these industries.
- The use of AI in the retail industry provides benefits for business and customers alike. Retailers will use AI along with augmented and virtual reality applications to extend and improve the buying experience. In fact, it’s predicted that chatbots will power a majority of customer interactions in the years to come, stretching the reach of a business from the storefront to the homefront. On the backend, smart, immersive visualization will help product managers and visual merchandisers make better decisions about the way products are displayed and conceived by the public.
- Fashion & Supply-Chain
- The fashion industry, and its famed supply-chain networks, have a lot to gain from AI. With new trends arising and fading faster than designers can change seasonal line-ups, AI helps designers stay a fashionable step ahead of the market by predicting what’s in, next. And when the supply chain has AI integrated as well, then the entire business can flow – from the top, downstream – seamlessly. Optimal decisions can be made even under the most complex scenarios, ensuring demand is appropriate accounted for, and supply is safely provided.
- While education, at its core, hasn’t really changed much in its goals, the way it is being delivered has. Utilizing AI within education, in schools and workplaces, can help instructors identify student pain-points and come up with tailored, engaging learning solutions. When the level of interaction changes, the impact of the education changes proportionally. AI brings forth a much-need revolution in education, where learning can be equally proactive and reactive, rather than just entirely one-sided, providing immense value to the learner(s)
At Mastech Digital – a digital transformation services company – we’re focused on facilitating true digital business transformation for our clients, who represent a variety of industries – more than those listed above. With dedicated, tech-savvy teams, we take the time to understand your needs and work with you to get you the right resources to realize your business goals. Technology can be a game-changer. And Artificial Intelligence is changing the game. The question is: are you?